MSO x Yanco x Mike Cherney Performance Journalism™ Bag Collection
Made with Dyneema Composite Fiber (fka Cuben Fiber), YKK waterproof zippers and various other best-in-class hardware, these bags are technical AF. Featuring a handmade gold-plated talisman—“investment cast bronze which is a ton of hand work & time and then hand finished with heavy plated high carat gold”—made in in the wilds of the Mythical State of Jefferson in Northern California in an undisclosed location between the Marble Mountain Wilderness, The Trinity Alps and Mt. Shasta, these bags are also Magical AF.
Read more about the Performance Journalism™ Bags, Yanco, and Mike Cherney on the Mythical State Of website: CLICK HERE!
- Backpack: this is what happens when NASA and Jansport have sex and make a baby that grows up skateboarding and riding bikes in Los Angeles. Either you NEED this RIGHT NOW, or you don't’. I do and did, that’s why I own two. 14x18" - $140
- Musette: it’s a bag with a shoulder strap. It’s the best version of something you probs already own two or three of. Give those away, buy this. 12x11" - $70
- Fanny Pack: wear it around your waist or shoulder; perfect for keys, drugs, passport(s?), tickets, AirPods, and other misc. shit you need on-demand while moving hard in airports and various other intermodal environments. 8.5x6" - $45
- Large Zip Pouch: for expensive miscellaneous shit while maintaining YOU LOOK GOOD YOU ARE GOOD steez. Listen, it’s for stuff. 7x9" - $40
- Small Zip Pouch: also for stuff. Plus, SEE ABOVE regarding YLGAG steez. 6x8.5" - $35
INTERNATIONAL: Buyers are responsible for all customs tax/duties.